Wednesday 11 February 2015

DONATE! ...WANT TO DONATE FOR SITE? FOLLOW LINK TO KNOW HOW YOU DONATE...

DONATE!

WANT TO DONATE FOR SITE? 
***DONATE ***
Hello Visitors,

Your Most Welcome In Site: http://kosullaindialtd.blogspot.in/ 
Some Regular Visitors are giving me Idea of Donate-Button in my site Because they are reading these article regularly in free of cost with high quality of selected article post from my Site or Blog: http://kosullaindialtd.blogspot.in/ .But some time when i am so busy in my professional work then i have unable to post article in this site: http://kosullaindialtd.blogspot.in/  regularly....And then they are unable to read my latest updates of articles/Post for long time.
That's why they are suggest me for Donate-Button in my site Because they are want to Donate to me.
For keeping my regular attention or article / post in my site.That's good Idea.Because its hard to me to post articles after working or hard work on my projects.that's why if i want to do that cloud work for visitors as free then i need to also earn money as donation.

If you are interested to donate then i am sharing my a/c info with you.


ITS FREE SITE FOR UPDATING YOU AS BEST FROM #CROWD...I WANT TO CHANGE YOUR THINK! #GOODDAY
WANT TO #DONATE FOR #SITE?


CLICK ON BELOW LINK WHICH IS MATCH LIKE THIS ICON-->

YOU LIKE OUR NEWS CONTENTS? WANT TO DONATE FOR SITE?
1) DONATE BY PAYPAL 
OR 
2) DONATE BY BANK NTFS TRANSFER
 

GO ON BELOW LINK TO DONATE FOR SITE
(LINK HAVE FULL DETAILS HOW AND WHERE YOU WILL DONATE)

No comments:

Post a Comment