Friday 18 July 2014

Motivational: Words Which Are Always Push You UP :) ...Catch your dream it's only your

Motivational:

Words Which Are Always Push You UP :)
______________________________________________________
Fark Hota hai khuda or Fakir me..
Fark hota hai kismat or Lakir me,
Agr kuch Chaho Or na Mile,
To smajLena ki kuch or Acha Likha hai takdir me




I wish that you will have a strong and stop-barrier less life n carrier like this tree 
God Bless You All
 ______________________________________________________

Always Believe on your efficiency And Take Care your Hope&Dream...
I know,if you are dedicated with your dream then obviously one day it will your...then everything in your way...thats true...And proved.



Favorite Quotations of my life:

Live Happy Be Happy Give happy Feel Happy...It's Vise - Versa
 



Regard's:bhupesh k mandal

No comments:

Post a Comment