Friday 11 July 2014

Neymar: "I prefer that Argentina wins the World Cup. Messi deserves it for all he has done in football. He's my friend, I wish him the best" I wish both #GER & #ARG luck

#Neymar: "I prefer that #Argentina wins the #WorldCup. #Messi deserves it for all he has done in football. He's my friend, I wish him the best" I wish both #GER & #ARG luck

Neymar Is Pulling for Argentina, Lionel Messi to Win the World Cup


Neymar Is Pulling for Argentina, Lionel Messi to Win the World Cup

Brazilian superstar Neymar gave his first press conference since being knocked out of the World Cup due to injury during Brazil's quarter-final win over Colombia. 
In an impassioned session, Neymar revealed that he's pulling for fellow South Americans Argentina and, of course, Barcelona team-mate Lionel Messi
[Twitter] 


WANT TO DONATE FOR SITE?

 

DONATE! GO TO LINK: http://kosullaindialtd.blogspot.in/p/donate.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment